Friday, February 28, 2014

Insert catchy name here......

I am very new to the crafting world. I began this journey as a challenge for myself. I was tired of seeing all these fantastic creations and thinking how much I would love to be that talented. I would still love to be as talented as some of my friends and I am fully aware that is not going to happen. My goal when I sat down in front of my sewing machine for the first time was not to become a designer or a seamstress, it was to try and finish one small project. 
First attempt with my sewing machine.
All I wanted to do was start and finish a few simple projects. I sat down with no expectations except to just try it.  Now that I have a few simple completed projects under my belt its time to begin another New Years resolution. By the end of 2014, I want to be able to say I sold something I made to someone other then my mom!
In order to be able to put myself and my creations out there, I will need a name. I need something that when you are asked, "Where did you buy that from?" They should respond with something other then, "some crazy person at the corner selling her crap" So, I turn to you for help. I need suggestions. I am looking for something fun. I don't have one specific product I am focused on so it would need to be something general. The ones I have so far are:
homemade by Amanda
Dragonfly Designs
The Happy Pineapple
handmade with love
What do you think? I would love to hear your suggestions!!
post signature

No comments: