Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday and Never Never Land

"If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"
— J.M. Barrie (Peter Pan)


What a great weekend to celebrate a birthday and take a magical little trip to "Never Never Land".

Tomorrow is my birthday and I have been cringing inside since May 1. No one likes birthdays, especially me and especially celebrating your 30th! However, it has taken a nice little turn and is becoming a very lovely birthday. My sister arrived on Thursday to help celebrate and we have been having a great time.

Thursday we went to see "Peter Pan" at Neptune Theatre and all I can say is WOW!! What a phenominal show. Not only was it fantastic, we had a blast getting all dressed up for an evening at the theatre.


It was so nice out today that we decided to take a drive out to Peggy's Cove, stopping for a few pictures along the way of course. We stopped for lunch, took another little drive and headed home to cook a chicken dinner.

Not a whole lot planned for tomorrow. A trip to the spa, hanging with the kiddies and the pub in the evening for drinks.

So far, not a bad way to send your birthday!

A

No comments: