Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby!!


The birthday parties have finally come to an end for another year. I don't know how people do it. The kids mom was the one who does all the planning and all I had to do was show up and lend a hand, and even that stressed me out. 16 screaming monsters running wild can be very stressful for the not so kid friendly person!

Of course yesterday I found myself right in the middle of it, actually having fun helping the girlies with their painting, stickers and tattoos. I was told that I looked like a teacher and when asked if I was Abby's step-mom I was proud to say, "Yes I am!" Turning 30 does something to a girl. Its changes her in ways that you could never imagine. Its a good thing! However turning 30 gave me "baby fever" in a bad way....who knows, maybe I will be throwing a little ones birthday party in my near future!!

I'm just saying!

A

No comments: