Friday, June 29, 2012

10 months old.....

In just 6 days from now, my tiny little man will be 10 months old! He has changed so much in the last few weeks. He can crawl all over the place and is now climbing on everything. He especially loves to climb up on the TV stand and touch the TV. I think he is trying to touch Elmo!!! We spent a lot of our day walking around. He is still holding on to my hands, but he is getting much stronger. I give it a few more weeks and he will be walking instead of crawling... Riley now has 4 teeth; he says "dada" and screams "mama". He did say "no, no, no" once and even attempted "ball" and "truck". He will shake his head when I say "no". He loves to eat. Avacado is still his favorite. He does not like Mango!! We just introduced Haddock . He seems to enjoy it very much. I am not a fan and just the smell makes me sick. He does play a little rough with his friends but that is expected at his age. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will not be the one to cause them pain..hahahaha Here are a few pictures from June....

No comments: